June 03, 2011

Our New Smart Scoop

I've always be skeptical about automatic cleaning litter boxes.  I saw a Smart Scoop demonstration on my first visit to OurPet's and was impressed with how quiet it was.  Also, the profile of the box was also not as large as other boxes on the market.  I had to try one! The boys (being the handy cats they are) put the Smart Scoop together for me one afternoon.
Vinci "Yup...this is how you use it!"
Matisse "That's not what it looks like on the picture."
HPIM3225
Vinci "OK I figured it out now! This is how you use it"
Matisse *face paw*
HPIM3229
Vinci "Do not overfill.....OK...but I can't make any promises"
HPIM3235

I love this litter box!  My cats aren't scared of it at all. There is a sensor to ensure that the box will not scoop until 15 minutes after kitty has done his or her business and left. It also has a carbon filter and clean up is constant so there is less odor.

Sara's Dad "Hey, it doesn't stink in your apartment anymore!"
Vinci "I can fix that!"

Check out the Smart Scoop Video to see this baby in action. If you like to see more pictures of Vinci and Matisse just head on over to flickr.

No comments: